Hope you are doing great.
Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.
Please forward the resumes to a...@nexgenb.com
*Position: BODI Developer (Business Objects Data Integrator developer)*
*Location: San Francisco, CA*
*Terms: 6-12 months contract*
*The max Bill rate is $ 45/hr.*
Under general supervision of a Project Lead or Project Manager, performs
programming and analysis functions as a member of a technical team using
standard procedures and techniques. Programming activities will generally
involve moderately complex to complex tasks involving a variety of problems.
Work assignments will normally be given with general instructions orally or
in writing. It is expected that technical guidance may be required for
assignments of a more complex nature. Should be willing to expand knowledge
through continuing education and/or training. Responsible for meeting and
adhering to IT Division’s Best Practices.
*ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:*
Administrative/Supervisory Activities: Reports on the status of assigned
projects both orally and in writing.
Planning and Control Activities: Participates in initial plans for assigned
tasks to review with supervisor. (5-10% of time)
Program Development Activities: Designs codes, tests, debugs, and documents
moderately complex to complex programs and/or makes modifications to
programs from system use cases and other design Specifications. (60%-75% of
Document Preparation Activities: Prepares system use cases and other design
specifications. Prepares and executes unit test plans, integration test
plans, and software installation documentation. (15%-25% of time)
Problem Analysis Activities: Participates in problem analysis and system
design preparatory to development of programs. Defines and solves problems
involving specific programs or portions of specific systems. (10%-20% of
* GENERAL REQUIREMENTS: *
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related
science is required. The combination of a two-year technical degree and
Technical certifications, such as Microsoft's MCAD (Microsoft Certified
Application Developer) may be substituted for the Bachelor's degree.
- Must have a minimum 5yrs of general BI/Data Warehousing experience with
5+ years hands-on experience in one of the following ETL tools: Business
Objects Data Integrator(BODI).
- This individual must have strong problem solving skills, SQL, and
thorough knowledge of relational database Oracle 9.x-10.x
- Knowledge of PL/SQL and Shell Scripting (UNIX)
- Excellent communication, written documentation, and collaboration
- Ability to work with internal customers to obtain requirements and
- Knowledge of star-schema modeling techniques.
- Experience with the Software Development Lifecycle, functional specs,
technical design, and testing methodologies.
- Ability to work on general programming tasks without instruction. Has
some knowledge of other phases of applications development, such as quality
assurance testing and walkthroughs.
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel and communicate
clearly in a professional manner.
- Possess a working knowledge of PC software programs, including MS
Office Suite, Visio, and MS Project.
- Exceptional skills to take general input and direction from project
leads (Senior Programmer Analyst or Technical Specialist) and to
subsequently organize and complete projects independently.
Thanks & Regards
Yahoo IM: adem_mike
G Talk: adem.recrui...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at