Please find attached Hotlist of consultants, who are currently available,
and looking out for projects.
I would appreciate if you could see whether anyone of these resources fits
into, any of your current client requirements
Kindly Email me at l...@ecomnets.com,lina.ecomn...@yahoo.com or you can
call me at 703-774-3306 for more information.
We can work for *CONTRACT TO HIRE* Positions also.
Sr. Java Lead Developer- Brainbench**
Java Architect/ Java Developer- Sun Certified**
Jersey City, NJ**
Sr. Java Lead Developer**
San Jose, CA**
Please add my Yahoo IM: linaecomn...@yahoo.com
*SEKHAR - SR. JAVA DEVELOPER/JAVA TECHNICAL LEAD *
J2EE designer/lead developer having around 9 years of financial and defense
domains experience in design, reviews, coding, performance tuning, testing,
maintenance and end user support of software applications for clients like
Cisco Systems, City of Chula vista police dept, Kansas State University, and
Citi Group using J2EE (EJB, JNDI, JSP, Servlets, Struts, JSF, JSTL, AJAX,
Taglibs, JMS, JTA, Web Services, JAXB, XSL, XSLT, ORM using Hibernate) and
JBOSS, Oracle 10g and Tomcat Servers. Possess excellent oral and written
· Cisco Systems Inc. (June-2005 to April-2009)
- *Cell Exchange Inc. (June-2003 to May-2005)*
- *Satyam Computers. (Nov-1999 to May-2003)*
*GYANENDRA SINGH- JAVA ARCHITECT/ JAVA TECHNICAL LEAD*
*OBJECTIVE:* *Seeking Assignments for Java or J2EE Application Development,
Team Lead & Architecture Design.*
*SUMMARY: *Proficient Java/J2EE architect with extensive experience in
Architecture Design and Development of N tier global enterprise J2EE
applications, involving security, cache management, session management and
transaction management with world’s top tier financial firms.
· 2 years of team lead experience on Agile, SCRUM, and Continuous
Integration and Global Delivery projects
· 8 years of Java/J2EE development experience with hands on exposure
to technologies like JSP, Servlets, RMI, JDBC, EJB, XML,IBM MQ,TIBC, with Unix
Shell Scripting and Java Multithreading
· Proficient in Java, SQL, UML Design, Struts, Spring, EJB, Servlets
· 1 year of C++ development experience, with BSD Socket programming
API on LINUX OS
· Extensive programming experience on Oracle, Sybase, MS Sql Server
· Worked on Struts, Spring, iBatis and Hibernate
· Managed and deployed applications on Weblogic, JBOSS & Tomcat
· Executed agile test driven, model driven development projects
using Magic Draw and Andromda* *
· Business domain experience of commodities trading, anti money
laundering and private wealth management
· Used both out of box and open source solutions
· Enthusiastic mentor, cheerful team leader, straight forward client
engagement, with get it done approach
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· *Sun Certified in Java Programming, Web Component Development and
Bean Component Development. *
*SUBBARAO – SR JAVA DEVELOPER*
- *8+ years* of experience in Information Technology as a senior
developer on various platforms with emphasis on application development in
*Banking,* *financial and Telecom* sectors.
- Well experienced in Object Oriented Analysis and design,
*Java/J2ee*development, skilled at progressing from problem statement
- In depth understanding of *Core java*
- Strong knowledge in developing applications using:* Spring, JSF,
Hibernate, AJAX, Struts, EJB, Web Services,* *Java, Servlets, JSP, HTML,
JDBC, JavaBeans, JMS, Web Sphere with WSAD, RAD, Oracle 9i, and DB2 *etc.
- *RUP*, *Design patterns*, *UML*, Use cases, sequence /collaboration
- Exposure to aspects of *SDLC* Processes, Application design,
Development, System Integration, Testing, Debugging, Documentation,
- Good knowledge on *SOA* architecture.
- A proven track record in developing high quality, transaction oriented
distributed, multi threaded systems and scalable application frameworks.
- Expertise in *HTML*, *XML*,* DHTML*, *Java* *Script*, Technologies.
- Strong knowledge of *XSL, XSLT, CSS, *and* DHTML*.
- Expertise in RDBMS like* Oracle 8i/9i, DB2, Sybase.*
- Good exposure to Application / Web Servers like* Weblogic8,**
Server, Apache/Tomcat Server5.0.*
- Have a good interpersonal skills and communication abilities.
- *Ability to learn new things quickly and to work under the pressure. *
I would highly appreciate if you can add me l...@ecomnets.com to your
mailing list and keep me posted with your requirements.
Thanks and Regards,
EcomNets - An ISO 9001:2000 Company |
2553 Dulles View, #240 | Herndon, VA 20171| www.ecomnets.com
2006 WBJ Top 25 IT Employers | 2005 Deloitte Virginia Fast 50 Company |
2005 Deloitte North America Fast 500 Company
P 703.774.3306| F 877.279.6163|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at