Hope you are doing fine.
This is Nasser working for “*Vyshnavi Infotech*” I am trying to fill
Testing Specialist* position located in *CT*.
Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.
*Position Title: Senior Testing Specialist
Work Location: CT
Duration: 6 month contract*
* develop effective Quality Assurance deliverables (plans, strategies,
* Analyze business and technical designs and document test scenarios.
* Put resulting test scenarios into action by creating those artifacts
needed to set up, run, and maintain functional test integrity (i.e. test
cases, scripts, test data, defects logging, requirements V&V, metrics
generation, and reporting, etc.)
* Define test cycles and methods of test and their appropriate sequencing.
* Identify, define, log, track, and retest defects. Ability to evaluate and
analyze defects for source/root cause and provide sound analysis reporting
for defect resolution.
* Interact with development, design architect, network, or environment
personnel on a near one-to-one technical relationship. (Note: This provides
gained impact to test planning, setup/construction, execution, defect
resolution, and reporting.)
* Interact with project, business, and product level personnel.
* Communicate subject matter and testing expertise throughout all phases and
cycles of testing. (Not required to have SME knowledge but must have domain
and testing knowledge.)
* Sound manual testing skills and techniques for artifact creation and
* Ability to tie back all test artifacts and outcomes (relationally) to
Business, Functional, Performance based, etc, requirements.
* Identify data requirements for testing.
* Generate and manipulate test data utilizing database skills associated
with those environments set up for each phase of testing.
• Strong team player with the ability to juggle work and multitask,
excellent communication, organization, and presentation skills.
* Mainframe knowledge should include at a minimum JCL, TSO/ISPF
* Sound understanding of approaches to testing (Black vs. White box testing;
POS vs. NEG testing, etc.)
• Strong defect management experience.
* Healthcare experience a plus.
• Knowledge and experience working with data warehousing and relational
• Demonstrated working knowledge in Mainframe DB2 +/or Client Server
toolsets such as: FileAid, QMF, FOCUS, EASYTRIEVE, Access, COGNOS, SAS.
• Well developed analytical and problems solving skills.
• Four year college degree or equivalent work experience.
Thanks and Regard,
Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc;
Herndon, VA 20170
Phone# (703) 953 2927
Fax# 703 547 0135
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".
To find more about my Company please visit www.vyshnaviinfotech.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at