Please reply to :
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                        :  Banner Developer

Location                               :  Dallas, TX

Duration                                :  3 months

Required Skills

Client is seeking an experienced Banner Developer who specializes in CIS
development. The resource will be required to provide Banner CIS support using
a client's CIS application using (Ventyx) Banner version 2.20B. Application
development and/or business analyst experience using Banner 2.20B is required.

Work must be done on site, rates are all inclusive.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-2894

the inconvenience caused.