*HI All,*

* *

*Greetings from Ksource Inc !!! *

* *

*The following is the requirement for my client. Please send me matching
profiles with the following details:*

* *

*Name in full:*

*Contact Details:*

*Email Id:*

*Current location:*

*Rate: *

*Visa Status:*

* *

*Please send matching resumes to pr...@ksourceinc.com***

* ***

*Title: Oracle Apps financial techno functional consultant with R12
experience*

*Location: Santa Barbara, CA*

*Duration: 6+months*

*Rate: $42/hr C2C
*

*
*

Warm Regards,

*PRANE*
www.ksourceinc.com
*KSOURCE Inc.*
Phone: 972-607-9839 x 209 | 248-458-1322 x 209 | Fax: 248 498 6173
9555 Lebanon Rd, Unit # 103, Frisco TX- 75035, USA

pr...@ksourceinc.com <an...@ksourceinc.com> ;

prane_ksource...@yahoo.com;

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.