*Please send profiles to su...@e-zencomp.com 609-945-1186*

Dear Partners,

We have the following Client requirement. Please find the job description
for your consultants and let me know if you have any matching profiles. Do
send me the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.

*Web Application Tester*

*Location: **Hillsboro**, Oregon***

*Rate: **$30/hr*

*Project Description:*

IT SMG Quality and Test
Online Marketing Program

Online QA Tester

*Daily Responsibilities*: Review Requirements, Create Test Plans, Execute
Test Cases, Track issues to resolution

*Necessary Skills (Must Have):*

·         Experience testing *Web based* applications

·         Ability to design/ develop strategic test plans

·         Experience in analyzing business requirements, use cases

·         Ability to estimate effort and generate schedule

·         Good hands on experience in manual testing, designing test cases/
scripts covering all test conditions and different test levels

·         Excellent skills in identifying defects and managing them during
testing cycle

·         Ability to monitor/measure the testing progress, Data Analysis,
Generate (graphs, chart, and tables) and present detailed and summarized
status reports to project team.

·         Good understanding of software testing methodologies, software
development life cycle process.

·         Should have knowledge on Black box and white box testing

·         Strong communication, interpersonal, technical, analytical and
problem solving skills.

·         Should know to use testing tools Mercury Quality Center

·         Experience in Databases such as SQL server

·         Good test documentation skills

·         Expert on testing software systems being developed under different
environments / platforms viz., Windows XP/2000 Professional/98/NT, .Net,
Visual Basic, Java, HTML, DHTML, ASP, J2EE,  WebSphere etc.

EZEN Computer Services Inc.,

 609- 945- 1186|| Fax 609-452-5613||