Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Siebel Consultant/Team Lead

Location: Charlotte, NC

Duration: 6+ Months Contract to Hire

Rate: $60

Job Description:

Our client is looking for a hands-on Siebel Consultant to lead and actively
participate in enhancing and implementing Siebel CRM at a leading financial
institution. Responsibilities include analyzing business requirements,
developing detailed functional requirements, developing HLD and LLD, and
implementing enhancements into Siebel CRM application. In addition to the
individual contributor tasks outlined above, you will also coordinate team
members' activities and work closely with business partners to insure project's
success. Candidate must have experience implementing Siebel 7.7 or higher based

Required Skills:

Siebel 7.7; Developer; Configuration; Team Lead

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.
|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 | Email: | Website: |