*Job Id : NJ_SW_NJ_050609*
 Dear Partner,

Here is an urgent Requirement from caresoft.
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /

Following is a description of Urgent Requirement *WebSphere Integration
Developer (WID) or WPS or WESB*

  *Location  :  Princeton, NJ
Duration  :  6 Months +

*Skills required:*

   - Experience of SOA design and development experience using WebSphere
   Integration Developer (WID) on WebSphere Process Server (WPS) or WebSphere
   Enterprise Service Bus (WESB).
   - Hands On Web Services development experience with knowledge of SOAP,
   WSDL, XML, DTD, XSD, etc.
   - 7+ years of IT experience, including 3-5 years developing J2EE and web
   service applications.
   - Knowledge of J2EE application servers (WebSphere, WebLogic, etc),
   database servers (DB2, SQL Server, etc) and other technologies/frameworks
   (MQSeries, JMS, JMeter, JUnit, etc)
   - Troubleshooting skills and performance tuning experience with J2EE
   Application Servers preferred.
   - IBM certifications in SOA, WPS, WAS and WID preferred.
   - Possess strong design and architecture skills, as well as excellent
   interpersonal, mentoring, analytical and problem solving skills.
   - knowledge of software development lifecycle experience:  requirements,
   design, build, test, deploy.
   - Develop and adhere to best practices and standards.
   - External consulting experience on technical engagements is also
   - Strong verbal and written communication skills.
   - Ability to work in a distributed team environment and assist other
   - Work independently with minimal supervision, collaborate with others
   and be a highly contributing member of an agile team.

If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path, please
send me a copy of your resume *(preferably in Word format)*.

 *Please reply with Following Details:*

 Availability for new project:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate:
Best time to call & Contact No.:
 Expected Rate :
Work Status ( Citizen / Green Card / EAD / TN / H1B):
If H1B then Employer Details : (Employer  Name,  E-mail ID, Contact No.,
Company Name)

Thanks & Regards,

Ankur Nigam,
Executive - Intellectual Capital Development
Caresoft Inc.  40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817  URL :
Phone -732-514-7735 ,    Fax : 732-875-0595    eMail:*anigam*
@caresoftinc.com <nchoudh...@caresoftinc.com>
*** Among fastest 50 growing NJ Tech Companies 5 consecutive years -
2003,2004,2005,2006 & 2007 - Deloitte & Touche
*** Nominated for 2004 Fortune List of - 100 Best SM Companies to work for -
Great Places to Work Institute / Fortune
*** Microsoft Certified Partner, IBM Business Partner, SUN iForce Partner
*** Featured among Top 100 Outsourcing Vendors in "Black Book of
Outsourcing" By Outsourcing Management Institute
mailing list reply *ani...@caresoftinc.com* with "remove" in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include Complete address and/or
domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience.