Please don't reply on this mail.

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Java/ Sales force CRM Developer

Location: Philadelphia, PA

Duration: 1-2+ Months

Rate: $40-45/Hr

Client is currently searching for a Java/Salesforce CRM Developer for an
immediate consulting opportunity in Center City Philadelphia. Ideal candidate
will have each of the following skills and qualifications:

* 5 or more years of Java software development experience.
* Experience coding within the CRM application is a must

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.
|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 | Email: | Website: |