Reply to ** <>

*Position: *Oracle BRM (Billing & Revenue Management)*

Duration:* 3 months*

Location: *MS – **Mississippi***

Our Client is looking for an *Oracle BRM Consultant (Billing & Revenue
Management)* if you have some one please send me the Resume and contact

with the Client to obtain business-critical data to accurately design and
implement BRM to fulfill the existing requirement and set the ground-work
for future expansion and growth. The areas involved are BRM, the Oracle
database installation and configuration, a variety of Client department
(customer support, network operations, other partners [taxation and credit
card processing], collections, account receivable, etc).

*Thanks and have a nice day                              *

* *

*Phone:* *714-857-2002 - Ext -823 ***

*Fax: 714-364-9705 ***

*Email:* ** <>**