JOB ID:  *NJ_ORACLE_NY_041209*                          *Oracle Database
  Dear Partner,

Here is an urgent Requirement from caresoft.
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /

   *Looking for :* *Oracle Database Consultant*

Oracle 10g PL/SQL programming
Unix shell programming
Database indexing and partitioning
TKPROF analysis
Multi-terabyte data warehousing
Type 2 Slowly Changing Dimensions
*Banking / Financial Industry experience MUST*

*Desired Skills:*

Near Real Time ETL
Active / Volatile Data Warehousing
Change Data Capture
Oracle Streams
Informatica 8.5 or later

Location     :  *NYC, NY*
Duration     :  *6 Months +*
Rate          :  *Open*
 *Please do mention: *

*Name of the consultant:*
*Contact No:
Email ID:
**Best time to call:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate:
* *Work Status: Citizen / Green Card/EAD/ H1 Visa  (pl. send name and
contact details of sponsoring company):*
*Expected Rate/Salary(Hourly/ Annualy):*

Thanks & Regards,

Ankur Nigam,
Executive - Intellectual Capital Development
Caresoft Inc.  40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817  URL :
Phone -732-514-7735,     Fax : 732-875-0595
*** Among fastest 50 growing NJ Tech Companies 5 consecutive years -
2003,2004,2005,2006 & 2007 - Deloitte & Touche
*** Nominated for 2004 Fortune List of - 100 Best SM Companies to work for -
Great Places to Work Institute / Fortune
*** Microsoft Certified Partner, IBM Business Partner, SUN iForce Partner
*** Featured among Top 100 Outsourcing Vendors in "Black Book of
Outsourcing" By Outsourcing Management Institute
mailing list reply with "remove" in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include Complete address and/or
domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience.