*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com 609-945-2911.*
We Have Client Requirement for this Position* *
Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with your
*updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
*Senior Java/J2EE Developer*
*Location: Sacramento – CA*
*Duration: 12 months*
*Note: Must need to come for **In-person Interview, Local candidates
* Hands-on experience shall include: *
· Minimum *9 years* of experience in related technologies.
· J2EE (*RMI, EJB , JMS, Servlets, JSP*), Oracle, XML, Web Services,
IBM Rational *ClearCase*, IBM Rational Rose, Eclipse, development and
testing tools, performance and monitoring tools.
· Must have experience using *Struts, Spring, Hibernate, and Log4j *
· Must have proven experience developing complex software
applications and scalable enterprise systems in Java and J2EE.
· Have strong working knowledge of modern software development
techniques and methodologies.
· Ability to develop from functional requirements, use cases and
architecture models created using UML and related technologies.
· Strong automated development unit testing background using *JUnit
and related technologies. *
· Test Driven Development experience preferred.
· Strong relational database background using *Oracle RDBMS.*
*Other Skills/Job Responsibilities: *
· Debug, test, and install complex Java based customer applications.
· Create test procedures and test platforms to support the
development of Java/J2EE applications.
· Support operational staff in the diagnosis and resolution of
complex application software problems.
· Work with internal design organization to take functional/technical
requirements and collaboratively build technical specifications.
· Create and maintain system and sub-system specification
Thanks & Regards,
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.
Ph: (609)-945-2911, Fax 609-452-5613
n...@e-zencomp.com || www.e-zencomp.com
Yahoo ID: rao.ez...@yahoo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at