This is VARMA from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
Please send the Resumes to : va...@openboxsolutions.com
*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.**
*Role: **Sr. Java developer*
*Location: Sacramento, CA*
*Duration: **12 months(Only Local candidates)*
*In-Person Interview Required*
*Job Requirement Details:**
** * **
Java Developer to develop and maintain Java/J2EE and web applications for
Verizon Business Application Solutions customers
• Have strong working knowledge of modern software development techniques
• Ability to develop from functional requirements, use cases and
architecture models created using UML and related technologies.
• Strong automated development unit testing background using JUnit and
• Test Driven Development experience preferred.
• Strong relational database background using Oracle RDBMS.
• Hands-on experience shall include: o J2EE (RMI, EJB , JMS, Servlets, JSP),
Oracle, XML, Web Services, IBM Rational ClearCase, IBM Rational Rose,
Eclipse, development and testing tools, performance and monitoring tools.
• Must have experience using Struts, Spring, Hibernate, and Log4j
• Must have proven experience developing complex software applications and
scalable enterprise systems in Java and J2EE.
*Other Skills/Job Responsibilities:*
• Develop and maintain Java/J2EE and web applications for Verizon Business
Application Solutions customers, including system monitoring and system
administration utilities for network administration of the applications.
• Debug, test, and install complex Java based customer applications.
• Create test procedures and test platforms to support the development of
• Support operational staff in the diagnosis and resolution of complex
application software problems.
• Review code developed by other staff members to maintain code quality and
ensure that the software product follows established Verizon Business
Applications Solutions software development guidelines and procedures.
• Work with internal design organization to take functional/technical
requirements and collaboratively build technical specifications.
• Create and maintain system and sub-system specification documentation.
• Help evolve development culture and processes to improve organizational
efficiency and the quality of software products.
• Explore and advise on the different technical approaches available to
solve problems related to the software undergoing development.
• Provide understanding of new technologies that may impact current and
future software development efforts.
Required Education Level: BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering,
Mathematics, or related field, or a minimum of five (5) years demonstrated
experience developing and maintaining enterprise level web-based
**V a r m a**
2890 Carpenter Road,
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
va...@openboxsolutions.com || (Y_IM) varmadprince6 || (GTalk) varma.obsi
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at