Position : *SSIS (ETL), OLAP/SQL/SSRS Developer/Analyst*
Location : NY
Duration : 6+ months
Client : Investment Bank
*2 Business official references required for this position***
"This hire will be working for AI Reporting, Valuation and Planning team.
The group needs to recruit a data integration specialist to meet the
changing business reporting requirements.
This hire will be responsible for:
- Data warehouse integration with Investran, budget forecasting and other
external source systems
- Design and implement firm reporting, analytical and dashboard platform
- Design, create and maintain ETL process for group data warehouse and
- Implementation/integration of business intelligence tools with data
warehouse solution" MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
"The candidate will report to Project Manager and participate in the design
and implementation of the ETL process for the group data warehouse,
introduce methodologies and patterns for ETL development. Additional
- Participate and assist in data model design process
- Participate in entire SDLC process
- Understand the business requirement and functional spec and translate to
technical solutions - Deliver end-product as required in the spec or
instructed by Tech Manager/BA and perform unit testing to ensure the quality
of the codes
- Deployment/ Release
- Provide production support and maintain existing systems by researching
and trouble-shooting any issues/problems
- Document the requirements and technical design as required
- Maintain constant communication with other team members, technical manager
and the team in Offshore "
BS in Analytical Subject (Computer Science / Math)
"• At least 5 years of data warehouse development experience in dimensional
modeling, ETL and OLAP design.
• Complete at least 1 data warehouse development with MS SQL 2005 including
ETL (SSIS) and OLAP design (SSAS)"
"At least 5 years of experience creating and implementing ETL staregies for
an enterprise sized data warehouse.
- Expert knowledge of SQL Server 2005, SSIS ETL technology and technically
excellent in all areas of SQL Server development including stored
procedures, functions and triggers as well as clustering and T-SQL.
- Experience of designing strategies for ETL audit, load balance, exception
handling and high data volumes.
- Proven expertise in Data warehouse and Data Marts methodologies as well as
extensive knowledge of OLTP/OLAP technologies.
- Knowledge of SQL Server Analysis Services cubes.
- Must have been exposed to full SDLC process
- Ability to design, organize, and implement module, perform system testing,
plan and automate tasks to maintain existing system
- Ability to research and trouble-shoot application problems
- Highly motivated team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills "
"• Experience with extending SSIS programming in .NET and SQL Job
• Financial / MIS reporting experience with SSRS / Business Object Crystal
• MDM (Master Data Management) experience. Ex. Hyperion RDM, Microsoft
• Experiences in MS Performance Point and MS Excel
• .NET development experience
We strongly adhere to strict non-discriminatory employment practices. All
candidates in USA are encouraged to apply.
R Square is an Equal Opportunity employer and complies with all applicable
laws and regulations regarding equal employment opportunities.
R Square gives hiring preference to qualified U.S. citizens and other
Thanks and regards,
*SANKAR **| *
*R **S**Q**UARE **| **New Jersey **| **Ohio **| **India*
*Phone: +1 609-520-8204 x 183 **|** Fax: +1 609-520-8205 *
*san...@r-square.com / sankar.shanmu...@rsquarestaffing.com **| Web: **
*R** **S**Q**UARE **|** **New Jersey –** **Ohio –** **Washington** **|
** **India **|** **Destination** & **Source** For **Great** Technical
*R Square is an Equal Opportunity employer and complies with all applicable
laws and regulations regarding equal employment opportunities. *
*R Square gives hiring preference to qualified U.S. citizens and other
protected individuals. *
Do you want to know about our HOT openings? Please check out HOT
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at