Hi, Our Client is looking for “Remedy Administrator”

Location: Whitehouse Station, NJ

Duration: 6 Months

Start Date: Immediate

*Need a senior profile i.e. Remedy Guru.*

Experience : 8+ years

* *

*Specific Skills Required:*

BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite, Service Desk, Asset, Change,
Configuration & Service Level Management, Remedy Platform

*Skills preferred:*

Crystal reports, ITIL: Knowledge, Incident Mgmt, Problem Mgmt, Change Mgmt,

Remedy Help Desk, Asset Management, Change Management, CMDB, SLA,
Flashboards, Approval Engine, Web Services and API programming; SQL Server;

ITIL Certification

If you are interested to take this opportunity please let us have your
updated word format resume along with your expectation on hourly pay rate,
date of availability, visa status and relocation details to
santh...@krgtech.com ASAP

KRG Technologies Inc

25000, Avenue Stanford, Suite 120, Valencia, CA 91355

*Direct Phone:* (661) 310 1679; *Fax:* (661) 257-9968

*Email:* santh...@krgtech.com; *URL:*www.krgtech.com <www.krgtech.com>; *Yahoo
IM:* santhosh_shan_mugam

Disclaimer: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for
any inconvenience caused.