This is not a SPAM; you are receiving this email as you have opted to
subscribe to this mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this
email, please contact the moderator of the group, email address for which is
given at the bottom of this email.
*Hi: Please send the matching resumes, rate and contact number for the below
*Please Reply to** nar...@vibhainc.com*
*Cognos Architectw/ Teradata*
The Cognos Architect, Process & Information Management will analyze, design,
develop, and support initiatives to deliver Cognos 8.4 frameworks enabling
end user reporting capabilities as well as advanced reporting development
and data analysis by power users and Business Intelligence analysts and
developers. The underlying databases will include Teradata (primary), SQL
Server, and Oracle.
- Participate in the analysis to identify the frameworks required to
support business and IT needs.
- Design and validate Cognos frameworks as assigned, working with BI
analysts and DBAs to ensure appropriate database views and/or tables are
available to support the Framework information needs and that accurate
information is presented through the framework.
- Provide guidance on and adhere to best practices in Cognos Framework
design and development as well as change management.
- Develop reports utilizing the framework as assigned.
- Provide performance tuning/optimization of the Framework in
coordination with database layer tuning performed by the DBA and application
- Develop documentation and training materials for each framework
developed that can be used for training business users as well as power
users and BI Analysts.
- Deliver training as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to work with business stakeholders and IT staff to
implement new processes.
- Strong analytics skills.
- Advanced Cognos Framework design, development, and optimization skills.
- Advanced Cognos reporting skills.
- SQL skills – experience with Teradata is a plus.
- Excellent communication and motivation skills, and ability to interact
appropriately with business users, technical staff, senior level colleagues,
vendors, and partners.
- Be decisive and assertive and show initiative in problem-solving.
- Experience in a high-volume subscription-based or data-intensive
business is a plus
*|| Phone: 916 978 1057 Ext 301* *|| Efax: 603 719 0999 || Email: *
nar...@vibhainc.com* || Website: *www.vibhainc.com* ||*
*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at