Hi,

All below requirements are with our direct clients. Please ensure all
candidates submitted are a perfect match and submit in below format only for
each position.

*DONOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL….PLEASE SEE THE LINK BELOW EACH POSITION.  *

* *

*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. I will call if I need any further details.*

* *

Candidate Name

Work Authorization/Legal Status in US

Current Location

Email Address

Phone Number

Rate/Salary

Total IT Experience

US Experience

Key Skills (Top 3)

Certifications, if any

Mandatory Skills experience

Communication Skills on a scale of 10 points

Availability

Relocation

Best Time to call

References (2) one from last project

Describe in brief, how you can be a best match for this requirement, (this
brief note is sent to Client for first impression):

If you are a H1B visa holder, please provide your employer contact details.

ü  *Need to furnish valid references and have to sign the NDA agreement.
Also be prepared for a F2F interview on one’s own expenses.    *

ü  *Go through the requirements thoroughly and submit with requirement
reference number and check all the Specifications are met 100% so that we
have high chances of closure.*

Ramana

Cerebrum Software Solutions,

(315)370-2299

(813)466-7406

ram...@cerebrums.in

http://www.cerebrums.in

*REF ID# S26GJ4***

*Position: Websphere Portal/SAP MDM Analyst/Developer*

*Location: Naperville, IL*

*Duration: 9 Months*

*Rate: 41.50 1099, $37.50 W2*

*MUST BE CITIZEN/GC/EDA*

*Job Role & Skill Set*: Application Developer - Portals.WebSphere
*Requested service/service area*: Application Innovation – Application
Development E3
*Required skills*: Websphere Portal/SAP MDM Analyst/Developer