Dear Partners,I have the following immediate need:Location : Mountain View,CA
Rate : Best
The Senior Software Architect will build, enhance and lead development for key modules of our global payment management systems and related product lines. This highly visible and mission critical position manages and implements the design and development of complex systems that process millions of transactions per day, leveraging J2EE and open source technologies.
As a key member of our engineering team, the Senior Software Architect has broad responsibilities, including technical leadership, application design and development, project management, and cross-department communication and mentoring. To be successful, you need a deep understanding of payment systems, development methodologies, common web and application architectures as well as strong analytical skills to interpret and debug results from the legacy Java applications.
Specific Responsibilities will include
- Leading technical teams to evaluate current payment systems architecture and recommending solutions
- Leveraging extensive knowledge of industry standards and software development skills to make technical recommendations on complex problem resolution, always with an approach that utilizes repeatable, efficient processes and best practices
- Gathering and analyzing requirements from business analysts
- Designing and developing highly scalable and fault-tolerant systems using J2EE and open source technologies, specifically EJBs, Workflow, Rules Engine, JDBC, JMS and Message-Driven Beans, Java Server Faces for web based UI
- Authoring functional specifications and design documents
- Acting as a technical mentor, coach and/or trainer to engineers
- 7+ years experience developing complex Java and J2EE applications
- 3+ years experience designing and building high-volume payment systems
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited university
- Technical Skills
- Expert-level knowledge of application design and coding techniques, as well as a thorough understanding of installation, testing methodologies and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience 'owning' the design of a multiple component application / multi system flow software architecture.
- Solid understanding of web based & object oriented application architectures and techniques
- Multithreaded Java development experience including fault-tolerant, scalable, high-volume systems
- Experience with MVC based 3 tier Web Application development using J2EE
- Extensive XML parsing and XML schema design experience
- Strong UNIX background
- Experience in relational database design, optimization and performance with commercial-grade databases such as Sybase, Oracle, or MySql
- Experience with performance testing, memory leak testing and tuning
- Experience with Agile methodologies/SCRUM
- Business Skills
- Strong verbal & written communication, presentation, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills; frequent strategic interactions with high-level clients
- Must have the ability to use a logical, systematic approach to problem solving
- Payment Systems Knowledge and Experience
- Deep understanding of acquirer or acceptance-side payment processing, including credit card, ACH, stored value or other relevant payment mechanisms
- Deep understanding of the entire card transaction lifecycle, including authorization, capture, clearing, settlement, funding, chargeback and representment
- Experience working on or with Visa and MasterCard payment systems, including VisaNet & Banknet/GCMS, either at Visa or MasterCard or at an acquirer or payment processor directly connected to Visa and MasterCardThanks,SonaliZealTech Inc.Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to zilliontechnologies+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/zilliontechnologies?hl=en