Position:  PeopleSoft Consultant / T&L and NA Payroll (global payroll a

Duration:  6 Months to start could go much longer if with the right
experience. (Currently have Consultants on site that have been there for
over 5 years).

Location: Erlanger, KY

Start date would be June if we found someone with the right skillset that
could step in

Skills - Our client would like a well-rounded Consultant that can put
together a logical design, but also perform varied development work
(peoplecode, sqr, sql-work, app engine, etc.).  They have a fast-paced
environment, so someone who is able to juggle operational activities with
project work would be preferred.  Additionally, those with skillsets in
custom PeopleSoft development are a plus, as they have many custom apps and
are always developing new ones.  So, being able to reverse-engineer to
figure out how something works that is broken is good.

Experience in T&L and NA Payroll (global payroll a plus) would be preferred
as that is what most things focus around

Accounts Manager