Please send resumes to

 following skills are required:

" Experienced security consulting professional (5+ years)

" CISSP certified " Application Security Domain expert (3+ years)

" Strong Identity Management domain knowledge

" Deep understanding of distributed application environments

" Platform knowledge to include SunOS & Wintel

" Network domain experience needed must be familiar with IPSec, SSL, and other
secure transport technologies

" Oracle database experience (on SunOS) with preferable TDE background a Plus

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244