*FOR ALL YOUR IT TRAINING NEEDS PLEASE CALL
(813)466-7406<http://training.cerebrums.in/>
*

Hi,

All below requirements are with our direct clients. Please ensure all
candidates submitted are a perfect match and submit in below format only for
each position.

*DONOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL….** PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PROFILE TO
ram...@cerebrums.in*

* *

*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. I will call if I need any further details.*

* *

Candidate Name

Work Authorization/Legal Status in US

Current Location

Email Address

Phone Number

Rate/Salary

Total IT Experience

US Experience

Key Skills (Top 3)

Certifications, if any

Mandatory Skills experience

Communication Skills on a scale of 10 points

Availability

Relocation

Best Time to call

References (2) one from last project

Describe in brief, how you can be a best match for this requirement, (this
brief note is sent to Client for first impression):

If you are a H1B visa holder, please provide your employer contact details.

ü  *Need to furnish valid references and have to sign the NDA agreement.
Also be prepared for a F2F interview on one’s own expenses.    *

ü  *Go through the requirements thoroughly and submit with requirement
reference number and check all the Specifications are met 100% so that we
have high chances of closure.*

Ramana

Cerebrum Software Solutions,

(315)370-2299

(813)466-7406

ram...@cerebrums.in
http://www.cerebrums.in

*REF ID# S26D29*

*Position: **BI REPORTING DEVELOPER***

*Location: **PORTLAND, OR*

*Duration: 12 Months *

*Rate: **$29.17 HR 1099, 26.32 HR W2 all inclusive***

*MUST BE CITIZEN/GC/EDA*

*PREFER LOCAL CANDIDATES*

* *

*Job Role & Skill Set*: Application Developer - BI Reporting Tools

*Requested service/service area:* Application Management Services -
Application Renovation MB

*Required skills*: Designs and develops business intelligence / data
warehousing / reporting applications that utilize specialized tools/products
such as MSOLAP, Actuate, Oracle Discoverer, etc. This JRSS should only be
used for developers of BI Reporting Tools that are not defined with a
separate JRSS.**