Dear Partner,

Hope you're doing well, following is the list of our consultants immediately
available for projects across the nation.Kindly let me know if you have any
suitable openings and the positions you are looking to fill.

It would be an honor if you could include me in your vendor/mailing list for
all your future requirements fell free to call me at 302-248-8016 or email
me r...@tektreeinc.com.

*Name*

*Skill*

*Exp*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Srini
*

*.Net Developer*

*7+*

*NJ*

*Open*

*Santosh
*

*Business Objects/BA/BI
*

*8+*

*NC*

*Open*

*Gagan
*

*C++/Embedded*

*9+*

*RI*

*Open*

*Lingam
*

*Business Analyst
*

*8+*

*NC*

*Open*

*Suresh*

*Oracle apps tech
*

*6+*

*MI*

*Open*

*Bharath*

*Oracle apps tech*

*6+*

*NJ*

*Open*

*Yogi*

*Oracle apps tech*

*7+*

*NY*

*Open*

*Ram*

*Oracle apps tech*

*7+*

*CA*

*Open*

*Prashanth*

*Oracle apps techno func
*

*7+*

*CA*

*Open*

*Dheeraj*

*Oracle apps techno func*

*7+*

*CA*

*Open*

*Rajtam
*

*QA Analyst*

*6+*

*CA*

*Open*

*Venky
*

*QA Analyst*

*7+*

*CA*

*Open*
  ------------------------------

Sincerely,

Ravi kumar
TEKTREE LLC.,
3104 Drummond Plaza; Newark, DE 19711
Contact no.:-302.248.8016; Fax: 302 397 2097
EID: r...@tektreeinc.com, YIM: ravikumar_medurii ;
Website:-  www.tektreeinc.com

Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed
fromour Mailing list.

**