Please don't reply on this mail.

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Oracle Financials/UNIX Developer

Location: Milwaukee, WI

Duration: Long Term

Rate: $45-48/Hr

UPDATED REQUIREMENT INFORMATION:  We are specifically looking for candidates
who have decent experience in Oracle Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivable
Modules.

They should have experience in Troubleshooting Production issues (Invoices /
Customers / Vendors / Cash Applications and Vendor Payments) in those modules.

They should also be experienced in Oracle SQL / PL SQL / UNIX Shell Scripting.
Knowledge of Interfacing Invoices from External Systems into Oracle
Applications would be an added advantage.

ORIGINAL Description:
Under general supervision, evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering
or technology principles and techniques to assigned business problems. Works
independently on projects having a moderate impact on business. Ensures that
results meet established needs and goals and timelines.

PRINCIPAL DUTIES:
Creates and develops information product or operations concepts as required by
specifications. Oversees a major project, system or several smaller projects or
systems ensuring completion within time and budgetary constraints. Develops,
designs, plans, and implements, processes, systems and procedures utilizing
standard engineering or technology principles to complete assignments. Uses
judgment in making adaptations or modifications.

Plans, schedules, and controls development projects or systems to meet
established objectives for quality, reliability and performance. Ensures the
effective utilization of resources; human, material, and facility.

Analyzes the impact of changes on existing information products or systems.
Assesses the compatibility with goals in all areas. Analyzes cost effectiveness
and feasibility.

Analyzes and resolves problems and provides technical assistance as is
necessary. Implements corrective actions.

Perform tradeoff between implementation, schedule and cost and resource
constraints, and recommend alternatives. Provide technical feedback, inputs and
consultation to other organizations involved in system design or implementation
activities. Participate in technology transfer initiatives among IT
departments, R&D, and Product Engineering.

Develops policies, procedures and objectives for management review. Upon
approval, implements changes.

Directs less experienced engineers and/or technologists in investigation, data
gathering and analysis. Makes work assignments, checks output, and provides
instruction and training in the application of sound engineering practices.
Reviews results and prepares recommendations.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.