*Job ID: AK_BA_NYC_051409 Business
Here is an urgent Requirement from caresoft.
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /
Following is a description of *Urgent Direct Client Requirement : **Business
Location : NYC - Downtown
Duration: *6 Months*
*******Please don’t send me candidates who doesn’t have NY State Gov.
exp…the best fit will be someone who has worked with the ACS in the past and
is local to NY/Tri state*******
- Demonstrated expertise in requirements analysis and business process
modeling in child welfare area for State or Local Government preferably
content management using document management & imaging solutions integrated
with Connections & WITS.
- A minimum of five years professional experience as a lead business
analyst with hands on experience using UML Methodology,
Agile Methodology, BPMN, BPEL, LiquidOffice BPM, Rational Requisite Pro,
ERWIN DM, MS Visio, MS Project, and PVCS version manager software;
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL and Oracle 10g RDBMS;
*Project Scope of Work:*
One highly skilled and experienced Business Analyst with strong analytical
skills to plan, analyze, design, implement, and train to support
implementation of content management solutions.
Prepare technical process flow documents for existing and new
procedures/functions. Create logical data models using ERWIN data modeling
Successful candidate must have extensive analytical experience in business
Experience must include demonstrated skills in analyzing business
requirements and designing content management solutions in child welfare
area integrated with NYS CONNECTIONS and NYC WITS.
Experience must also provide strong evidence of ability to communicate
effectively with all levels of professional and managerial staff.
The consultant(s) would provide detailed business analysis of the workflow,
forms design, key data elements, and required validations.
As part of the project, the consultant(s) would provide transition support,
mentoring and training for designated staff and other consultants as
- Maintains project plans to meet Agency priorities and deliverables
- Conducts project plan meetings with program and MIS staff to review
progress and provides updated status to ACS project manager
- Uses Agile Project Management Methodology
- Documents business requirements and processes
- Develops business process flow aligned with requirements
- Identify data elements and prepare data mappings to support business
- Follows the systems analysis methodology and conventions set up for the
systems development by ACS
- Performs testing of automated solutions
- Prepares transition and training plans
- Trains ACS users on developed solutions
- use and manage the version control of documents by using PVCS version
- Project Timeframe for Completion:
- Detailed Project Plan for implementation of technical solutions
- Detailed requirements analysis documents
- Detailed business and system process flow documents
- Mentoring and transition plan
*Please reply with Following Details:*
Availability for new project:
Willing to relocate:
Best time to call & Contact No.:
Work Status ( Citizen /TN/ Green Card/ EAD/ H1B, Employer Details ) :
Thanks & Regards,
Executive - Intellectual Capital Development
Caresoft Inc. 40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817 URL :
Phone -732-514-7761, Fax : 732-875-0595 eMail:ani...@caresoftinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at