Hi Folks,
Hope you are doing fine.

This is Nasser working for “Vyshnavi Infotech” I am trying to fill the
Database Developer position located in Taylor,TX.

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all the required skills,
please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an MS Word
version of the resume with contact information. I also need your most
competitive bill rate included.

Position:  Database Developer
Location: Taylor,TX
Type:      8 months Contract

Retain a Microsoft Project Server and Professional to resolve a number of
issues related to schedule, database reporting, and other technical issues
as defined. Transform business requirements into data models (logical,
physical). Create and develop functional specifications for database design
and development. Advanced Oracle and SQL user support function. Provide
technical expertise to assist with query developers.

·          Must be able to work independently, provide options and solutions
based upon a deep/existing technical knowledge
·          Must have architectural, database, programming, and testing
skills across MS Project Server version 2007.
·          Must have direct access to technical professionals at Microsoft.
·          Must have good communication and documentation skills.
·          Must have Visual Studio 2008 programming and testing experience.
·          Must have coding and macro development and testing experience
specific to MS Project Server version 2007 architecture.
·          Must have MS Project Server version upgrade experience.
·          Must have database and SQL skills specific to SQL Server 2005.
·          Must have SRS development, testing and deployment experience.
·          Must have SharePoint master template and MS Project
Server-to-SharePoint integration experience.
·          Must be detail minded and add value to dynamic technical team.

4-6 years experience Oracle, SQL Server 2005, SQL *
MS Project Server 2007
MS Project Server to SharePoint Integration
MS Visual Studio 2008
SRS Development, testing and deployment
Sharepoint Master Template
Bachelor's Degree

Thanks and Regard,

Email- nas...@vysinc.com
Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc;
Herndon, VA 20170
Phone# (703) 953 2927
Fax# 703 547 0135
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".

To find more about my Company please visit www.vyshnaviinfotech.com