Let me know if you have any facets skills who fits on below position.
Location: Traveling Health Plan customers
Rate: competetive

The conversion position

·         3-4 years of Facet’s experience

·         Have worked with Facets 4.3x or higher

·         Good knowledge with Claims, Membership and Providers

·         Should have worked in conversions either from Legacy to Facets or
Facets to Facets upgrades

·         Ability to write SQL/Database scripts, including Stored
procedures, triggers and functions.

·         Oracle PL/SQL and/or Sybase and/or MS SQL experience

·         Able to translate business requirements to code

·         Excellent communication

·         Team player

*Please send resumes with rate at sah...@synergycom.com I will call you if
resume suits on position*
Please send me your updated profile and availability.

Thanks and Regards,* *

*Syed S.Ahmed*

Email: sah...@synergycom.com|| <sah...@synergycom.com%7c%7c>

||Synergy Computer Solutions, Inc.||30700 Telegraph Road,Suite 2615||
Bingham Farms, MI 48025||