Here is a hot requirement for *< Network Firewal Security Design Engineer -
Washington, DC - 1 Year >.* Please let us know if you have any suitable
consultants available for the earliest client submission.**
*Position:* Network Firewal Security Design Engineer
*Location:* Washington, DC
*Duration:* 1 Year
Firewalls and Network Access Control Design (NAC) appliances will be used to
design and implement a controlled environment where all devices must be
validate prior to being allowed network access. This will include the
designing and implementation of security resources to establish appropriate
network access based on the identity of the user and compliance of the
system being used to access network resources.
- Lead the advanced technical support on network firewall engineering and
related security infrastructure.
- Provide technical consultation to various departments and other IT
personnel relating to firewall design implementation, standards compliance,
vulnerability reduction and strategic security planning.
- Document security procedures, processes, technical specifications,
implementation plans, configurations of daily tasks for the continuity of
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve complex network issues
- Support information security-related development projects.
- Assist in establishing security best practices
- Make recommendations towards IT security architecture, including high
level reviews of threats, risks and vulnerabilities.
*Technical Skills Requirements:*
- Expert knowledge of firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) and
Virtual Private Network (VPN) technologies.
- Specific knowledge of the Juniper Firewall/NAC and related
- Expert knowledge of encryption, anti-virus and patch management.
- Specific knowledge of network access control (NAC) technology.
- Specific knowledge of the Juniper Secure Socket Layer (SSL) VPN and
- Specific knowledge of McAfee network and host-based IPS.
- BS or equivalent in computer science or electrical engineering.
- Equivalent professional and technical training may be considered in
lieu of the degree.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as full time IT security Engineer
supporting wide area networks. Industry certifications e.g. SANS GIAC
certification for security engineering professionals is strongly
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at