*Please send profiles to su...@e-zencomp.com 609-945-1186*

Dear Partners,

We have the following Client requirement. Please find the job description
for your consultants and let me know if you have any matching profiles. Do
send me the contact details and rate/hr of your consultants ASAP.

*Manual/Mobile Tester with C# *

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

Rate: $29/hr on c2c
**

*Essential Skills* – Extremely good Testing experience, creative, C#
understanding, Windows Mobile testing experience preferred

This position requires a minimum 3 years previous test experience, strong
written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated understanding of
testing methodology, *and strong experience writing test plans and* thorough
test cases.

*Experience with Windows mobile devices a MUST HAVE SKILL*.

Regards,

Sunil

EZEN Computer Services Inc.,

 609- 945- 1186|| Fax 609-452-5613||