*friends …*

*Very Good Morning *

*Plz let me know if you have any suitable consultant for the below req…*

*It will move fast*

*Lead Weblogic Administrator  *

*Whippany, NJ  .*

*Duration: Long term*

**

*Face to face is must*

*Required Skills:*

For lead we are looking for 10 years exp and 6  years for Mid level

*Must have skills*

 1. Knowledge on BEA(now oracle) Weblogic server ver 8 or ver 9  a. Domain
creation  b. Writing start/stop/maintenance scripts for WLS  c. Non-console
mode Deployment experience  d. Clustering  2. Working knowledge on Web
Servers  a. Configuration, proxy configuration  3. Performance tuning  a.
Weblogic server tuning  b. JVM tuning  4. Working Knowledge on Unix  a.
Writing shell scripts  b. Familiar with all the shell commands.

 5. Working knowledge of any Source Code control

* Optional skills* (will be considered as PLUS)  1. Knowledge on BEA(now
oracle) Weblogic server ver 10  a. WLST scripting  2. Working knowledge on
Web Servers  a. Clustering apache/tomcat  3. Performance tuning  a. OS
tuning  b. Apache httpd/tomcat Tuning  4. Working Knowledge on
Linux(Redhat/Suse)  5. Working knowledge on Clear Case  6. Other skills  a.
Load balancers  b. Firewalls

Thanks & Regards
Ravi Kumar
Vaptech Inc.
�v:732-767-0700 Ext 3034
��: 732-767-9669
E-Mail: ravi.ku...@vaptech.com
yahoo IM:ravi_kumar2347

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience.