Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.

Please forward the resumes to a...@nexgenb.com

Position Name: Sr. PHP Developer

Location: CT

Duration: 3-6 months +

* *

*Submit only Local candidate**/ **Only** **FACE TO FACE*

Job Description:

Our client, a large Communications Firm, specializing in Advertising and
Public Relations, is seeking a Senior PHP Developer to make significant
contributions to web development projects as well as to support and improve
our client’s current applications.  The successful candidate will likely
have an opportunity to help the client develop and implement a long-term
strategy for web content.

Candidates must be able to take on multiple responsibilities including
writing effective code that performs in addition to keeping the development
team and management team abreast of any significant issues.  Candidates must
have a proven track record of honoring project deadlines.  The ability to
work well with minimal direction from the Project Manager is also mandatory.

 *Required Tools/Technologies*:

*PHP expertise*

*MySQL*

*Java*

*CSS*

*XML*

*XSLT*

*Perl*

*Broad understanding* of web technologies

*Desirable*:

*J2EE exposure*

*Flash*

*Experience with print*/online media is highly preferred

*Total IT Experience*:

*5 -7 years*

*At least 3 years of experience playing a Senior/LEAD role on projects*

 Thanks & Regards

Adem
Technical Recruiter
Nexgenb Inc.