Hi,

As you all have known now that Microsoft Silverlight is becoming more and
more in demand even in this recession. Therefore, Cerebrum Training Division
is taking this opportunity to offer Silverlight Online Instructor-Led
Training for an altra low fee. For those who are interested, please register
at http://training.cerebrums.in.

Microsoft Silverlight is a cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device
plug-in for delivering the next generation of .NET based media experiences
and rich interactive applications for the Web. Silverlight offers a flexible
programming model that supports AJAX, VB, C#, and integrates with existing
Web applications. By using Expression Studio and Visual Studio, designers
and developers can collaborate more effectively using the skills they have
today to light up the Web of tomorrow.

For more details about Microsoft Silverlight, Please visit
http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/overview/default.aspx

 What do you think?

Thanks & Regards,

Ram

Cerebrum Software Solutions,

(315)370-2299/(813)466-7406

r...@cerebrums.in

training....@gmail.com<http://us.mc356.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=training....@gmail.com>

http://www.cerebrums.in

http://training.cerebrums.in

Services we offer :

v  Software Development

v  Enterprise Resource Planning

v  Virtual Class Room Training

v  Recruitment Process Outsourcing

v  Recruitment Support Solutions

v  Media Backoffice Services

v  Online Education System

v  Recruitment Master

mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.