Hi Partners,

This is Kumar from OpenBox Solutions, Inc. Below is the requirement please
have a look and let me know if you have any consultants with you.

Please include *availability, contact info, full name, and Rate* with all
submissions to be considered.

*Requirement Details:*

*Job Title* - WEBSPHERE ESB V6.X DEVELOPER

*Duration* - 6 Month(s)

*City* – Hartford

*State* – Connecticut

*Required Skills*

WebSphere ESB v6.x Developer
WESB
WID
JMS
XML Schemas
WSDL

We are seeking WebSphere ESB v6.x Developer.

*Tech skills:* At least 5 years of total development experience including -
At least 6 months of verifiable experience design, develop and debugging for
WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus (WESB) using WebSphere Integration
Developer (WID).
Excellent knowledge of WESB mediation configuration including be able to
configure JMS queue resources in WAS to be used by WESB mediations.
Excellent knowledge of web services, XML, XML Schemas and WSDL files.

*Non Tech skills:*
Self directed, must be able to work by him/herself without supervision. Good
communication skills. Must be able to participate in design meetings with
extended technical teams. This role involves no travel and I am looking for
someone who is willing to work early hours (preferably based in the east
coast) as the client is in Europe.

Remote work.

Please send resumes with rates all inclusive per hour.

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Kumar*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

OpenBox Solutions Inc.

Direct: 734-418-2582

Fax: (734) 975-9380

ku...@openboxsolutions.com

www.openboxsolutions.com

P* save trees. Print Only When Necessary*