Here is a hot requirement for *< Oracle Database Management Specialist -
Washington, DC - 1 Year >.* Please let us know if you have any suitable
consultants for the earliest client submission.**
*Position:* Oracle Database Management Specialist
*Location:* Washington, DC
*Duration:* 1 Year
Establish a change management system for IT and the enterprise. This will
encompass establishing, implementing, coordinating and maintaining the
- Change Control Board (CCB)
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Continuity of Operation (COOP)
- Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Pandemic Planning
Minimum 10 years experience of which at least 8 years must be specialized.
Specialized experience includes: demonstrated experience with database
design and system analysis, current operating systems software internals and
data manipulation languages. General experience includes increasing
responsibilities in the development and maintenance of database systems.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science/systems, information
systems/technology, engineering/engineering technology, software
engineering/programming, management, natural sciences, social sciences,
mathematics, or business finance.
- Education and experience requirements may be substituted with:
- A Master’s Degree (in subjects describe above) and 8 years of general
experience of which six years must be specialized experience
- No degree and 13 years of general experience of which at least 11 years
must be specialized experience.
Staffing - Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at