Hello,

*CANDIDATE MUST BE LOCAL TO SACRAMENTO, CA*

* *

*Rate: keep it as low as possible***

We currently have* MATLAB/SQL Server Developer *contract position in
Sacramento, CA.  *The rate is open* and the skill base is expressed below.
If you have someone available now and are seeking a contract position,
please send a response via eMail immediately with your current resume,
availability, salary requirements and I or someone on my staff will give you
a call.

*Please do not Post this requirement on Job Boards*

* *

* *

* *

Should have all of the following:

-          Strong experience using the MATLAB programming language

-          Strong Java programming experience

-          Experience developing complex SQL Queries

-          Experienced working in the SQL Server Database environment

-          Experience producing Documentation using UML, JavaDoc and Visio

-          Experience providing User and System Level training

Desired:

-          Local to the Sacramento area

-          Prior experience working with Government and/or State of
California Government entities

-          Experience working with Investment-Related data

Regards,

Sameer | Recruiter
sam...@tekvista.com,
347-414-9685 | 347-414-9742