Hello there,

My name is Syed and I am a Technical recruiter with Synergy Computer
Solution. Synergy Computer Solution is a recruiting and consulting firm that
specializes in the Healthcare/ IT field.

I have an urgent open position in Chicago, IL for 3+ Months Contract.

*Please send resumes with rate at sah...@synergycom.com I will call you if
resume suits on position*

*Specific Requirements*:

Experience :

NetWeaver Portal-WPC Developer

WPC - editor, services, components development (not WPC configuration) XML
(XSLT, DOM, Xpath etc.. development - 2 to 3 years.
Java development - 4 to 5 years.

Please send me your updated profile with rate details.

Thanks and Regards,* *

*Syed S.Ahmed*

Email: sah...@synergycom.com|| <sah...@synergycom.com%7c%7c>

||Synergy Computer Solutions, Inc.||30700 Telegraph Road,Suite 2615||
Bingham Farms, MI 48025||