Hello Partners,
Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*

We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>

Role: Delphi Developer

Duration :1 year contract

located : Irving, TX

Rate : $30/per hr

*Required:*
Strong Delphi developer with 5+ years of experience.
Strong Analytical and Technical skill sets to participate in all phases of
project life cycle.

Experience with an offshore model

*Job Description:*
Develop Delphi code to satisfy requirements presented by our customers.
Resolve defects during various phases of testing.
Conduct Unit Testing.
Produce design artifacts.

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Naga Raj*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Aim Computer Consulting*

*17197 N .Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*

*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603  *

*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http://www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* |
**raju_r...@yahoo.com*<roy_ra...@yahoo.com>
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>