Please do send requirements to
d*ayan...@legendsolutionsinc.com*<dayan...@legendsolutionsinc.com>
**

Dear Partner,

Let me present my available consultant for your project.

*Consultant*

*Murugesh -- ETL Developer*

*Exp*

Summary

·         Over *Eight* years of strong experience in Analysis, Design, Data
modeling in Data warehousing and Web Based applications Development.

·         *Oracle 9i DBA & PL/SQL* Developer Certified Associate.

·         Strong Programming skills in *Unix Shell Scripting*, Tables,
Indexes, Synonyms, Constraints, Materialized Views, Oracle Bulk features,
Collections, Stored Procedures, Function, Packages, Triggers and Autonomous
transactions

·         Extensive experience in Data Transformations, Conversion and
Interface, Data Loading, Database Modeling, Performance Tuning and Error
Reporting

·         Experience with Oracle development Tools using *PL/SQL*, TOAD,
Oracle Import/Export,SQL*LOADER

·         Experience in design and modeling of Dimensions, fact tables
and *Star-
Schema* and used *Slowly Changing Dimension (SCD) techniques*

·         Proficiency in *Performance Tuning of SQL Queries* and Views using
EXPLAIN PLAN, TKPROF utilities, Indexes and COLLECT STATISTICS

·         Strong experience in ETL Tools *Ab Initio 2.14,* *Informatica 7.0/
8.x* for 7 years

·         Experience in Designing and developing complex mappings from
varied transformation logic like Unconnected and Connected lookups, Source
Qualifier, Router, Filter, Expression, Aggregator, Joiner, Update Strategy
etc.

·         Strong experience in *Oracle 9i / 10g /11g and PL/SQL* for 7 years

·         Worked on various databases *DB2, Oracle, SQL Server 2000*

·         Additional knowledge in reporting Tools *Oracle Discoverer and
Crystal Reports*

·         Extensive experience in Scheduling tools – *Autosys and Control-M*
**

·         Highly capable and meticulous in understanding business problems,
undertakes an approach that is highly energetic in resolving.

·         Excellent communication and interpersonal skills

8 Yrs

*Rate:* Open    *loc:* Tampa, FL    *ReLoc*: Yes   *Availability:* Immediate

Please feel free to reach me @ 916-760-8009 for more information.

Thanks and Regards

Dayanand

Contact   : 916-760-8009

Email       : dayan...@legendsolutionsinc.com

Yahoo Im : anand_prohi...@yahoo.com

* *
*DISCLAIMER: *This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you have received this message in error or are not
interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and we will remove your e-mail address from our future
mailings.