Reply to *sure...@beyondtekit.com* <sure...@beyondtekit.com> – *(Local to IL
Please take a look at the contract position (6+ months) at Chicago, IL.
Provider Data Repository 8.3 Java development, code and design reviews, unit
and integration testing, defect fixes. May work on other Association
· Partners with stakeholders, business analysts, systems analysts and
team members to understand business requirements and correlate potential
technology solutions that drive the analysis and design of quality technical
· These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and
comply with the organization’s architectural standards.
· Involved in the full systems life cycle and may be responsible for
all or part of designing, developing, testing, implementing and supporting
applications software that is delivered on time, within approved budget and
in line with business objectives.
· Makes recommendations towards the development of new software or
reuse of existing software.
· Assists/participates in component and data architecture design,
performance engineering, product evaluation and buy vs. build
· Break down business requirements into activities and artifacts that
when realized, produce software that meets the business requirements.
· Develops code artifacts – modules, classes, methods, scripts, etc.
–along with corresponding unit test artifacts.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business
Administration or equivalent work experience in similar work environment.
· Minimum of 7years of IT work experience focused in systems
development and programming.
· Experience with one or more of the following: COBOL, CICS, IMS DB2,
MQ, BPM/HIPAA validator such as Vitria, J2EE, WebSphere, Oracle, SQL and
*Additional Skills: *
· Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Computer Science and Engineering,
Computer Science or equivalent experience
· Strong Analysis and design of quality technical Java solutions.
· Solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply
with the organization's architectural standards.
· Be involved in the full life cycle & be responsible for designing,
developing, testing, implementing and supporting application software that
is delivered on time, within approved budget and in line with business
· Minimum of 7 years of IT work experience focused in systems
development and programming
· Minimum of 7 years software design/development experience using java
and database for business applications
· Hands on experience with Java, J2EE 1.4 including JMS & MDB, RAD
6/7, WebSphere 6, Hibernate 2/3, Struts, Spring 1/2, WebSphere security, Web
· J2EE, EJB, MDB, XML, SOAP, Web Services SOAP/HTTP
· Strong database experience using Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL and TOAD
· Strong experience testing using JUnit
· Experience w/ Rational Unified Process Methodology & Rational Tools
(ClearCase, ClearQuest, RequisitePro, Rational Rose)
· Experience integrating one or more of the following: Oracle, Cognos,
Websphere, ETL w/ various Java frameworks and libraries
· Strong experience working with UML
· Strong Initiative with good verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated experience working within a team environment
· Proven ability to work w/ minimal supervision & adhere to schedules
*Thanks and have a nice day *
*Phone:* *714-857-2002 - Ext -823 ***
*Fax: 714-364-9705 ***
*Email:* *sure...@beyondtekit.com* <sure...@beyondtekit.com>
*www.beyondtekit.com* <http://www.beyondtekit.com/> **
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at