Hi,

All below requirements are with our direct clients. Please ensure all
candidates submitted are a perfect match and submit in below format only for
each position.

*DONOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL….** PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PROFILE TO
ram...@cerebrums.in*

* *

*NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. I will call if I need any further details.*

* *

Candidate Name

Work Authorization/Legal Status in US

Current Location

Email Address

Phone Number

Rate/Salary

Total IT Experience

US Experience

Key Skills (Top 3)

Certifications, if any

Mandatory Skills experience

Communication Skills on a scale of 10 points

Availability

Relocation

Best Time to call

References (2) one from last project

Describe in brief, how you can be a best match for this requirement, (this
brief note is sent to Client for first impression):

If you are a H1B visa holder, please provide your employer contact details.

ü  *Need to furnish valid references and have to sign the NDA agreement.
Also be prepared for a F2F interview on one’s own expenses.    *

ü  *Go through the requirements thoroughly and submit with requirement
reference number and check all the Specifications are met 100% so that we
have high chances of closure.*

Ramana

Cerebrum Software Solutions,

(315)370-2299

(813)466-7406

ram...@cerebrums.in

http://www.cerebrums.in

*Position: **Oracle R12 Program Manager***

*Location: **Atlanta, GA***

*Duration: Long Term*

*Rate: 100/hr C2C*

One of our direct client is in immediate need for a  Oracle R12 Program
Manager  .Client is in phase two of implementing the full financials
suite. Candidate will manage overall effort and interface with sr. client
management.  Had an integrator in for phase one and the client is running
phase two with the help of this individual.  Extensions likely.  Large
project management experience on 2+ projects, (1 R12)
required.