NOTE:This is not a SPAM; you are receiving this email as you have opted to
subscribe to this mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this
email, please contact the moderator of the group, email address for which is
given at the bottom of this email.
*Please find enclosed the resume of our excellent **SAP/ABAP Consultant
Available **for your requirements.*
*Please call Nisha @ 916 978 1057 Ext: 302 or Shrini @ 570 888 2654 for rate
*Name: Raju Konda*
*Location: LA, CA*
· Overall 7 years of Professional IT Experience in which more than
6+ years as a SAP/ABAP and Familiar with *SD, MM, SRM, SCM, PP, WM, HR* *
and FICO-*General Ledgers(*GL*),Accounts Payable*(AP)* and Accounts
Receivable(*AR*), Funds Management(*FM*) and Collections and Disbursement (*
CD*) functional modules.
· Worked on the projects like *full life cycle implementation,
upgrade, post implementation support and Production Support*)*. *
· Good Customization experience in *SD, MM*.
· Involved in *Upgradation* from *4.6c to ECC6.0.*
· Strong work experience in developing *RICEF (Reports, Interfaces,
Conversations and Forms).*
· Excellent working experience of *Custom ABAP Report
Reporting and classical Reporting Using ALV(List View, Grid, Interactive and
Hierarchal ) and OOALV.*
- Good Experience in developing *interface/Data Conversion and
Manipulation programs* using *BDC Session *and *Call Transaction *methods,
*LSMW* and *BAPIs*.
· Expertise in *code review*.
- Experience in *ALE-IDOC*, *EDI* configurations, Includes Port
Definitions, RFC destinations, creating Logical System and Partner Profile
· Good working experience of ABAP Components such as *Module-Pool
Programming ( PBO & PAI ), Table control, Screen Painter. *
· Data dictionary maintenance: *tables, structures, domain, data
element, views, lock objects.*
· Experience in *User-Exits* and implementation of *Business Add Ins
· Good working knowledge in *Object Oriented Programming*.
· Effectively utilized *Smart forms, SAP Scripts*.
· Experience in applying *OSS Notes*.
- Experience in developing custom *Workflow tasks*, custom *Workflow
templates *and *BOR*(Business Object Repository) methods.
· Excellent understanding of *Software Development Life Cycle
· Extensively used SAP tools like *SQL trace, Runtime Analysis,
Extended Program check* and other techniques to fine tune programs to
improve and optimize system performance.
- Experienced in designing *Integration Repository (IR) *objects in
- Experienced in creating *Message Mappings, ABAP Mappings, and Java
- Experienced in configuring *Integration Directory (ID)* object in
- Experienced in configuring *Adapters* like* File Adapters, JDBC
Adapters, , Plain HTTP Adapters, RFC Adapters, IDOC Adapters, SOAP Adapters,
Web Server (HTTP) Adapters, etc.*
· Ability to Work on Portal Content Administration(*Working with
Iviews, Pages, Worksets and Assign Roles to Users, Permissions to Users and
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent
interpersonal and communication skills, having dealt with diverse
professionals, clients & team members.
· Good Exposure on *ESOA* architecture, New Dimensional
MDM,KM and BI* ) *ABAP-Webdynpro*, How to make use of *Web services*.
ERP Packages : Sap R/3 ECC6.0, ECC 5.0, 4.7,
Languages : ABAP /4, C, C++, COBOL and
OLAP : BI 7.0, Informatica 6.0.
Databases : MS Access, Oracle 7.x,
MS-SQL server 7.0.
Operating Systems : Windows 9x, XP,
Windows NT/2000, UNIX.
Concepts : Software Engineering,
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Office: 916 978 1057 Ext: 302 || Fax: 916 646 2081 || Email:
ni...@key-soft.com || Website: www.key-soft.com ||
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at