Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing fine.

This is *Nasser *working for “*Vyshnavi Infotech*” I am trying to fill
the *STORAGE
and Backup Engineer *position located in *Rochester Hills**, MI.***

Please let me know if you have any Consultants with all  the required
skills, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Also, please send an
MS Word version of the resume with contact information. I also need your
most competitive bill rate included.

* *

*Position Title:*                       *STORAGE and Backup Engineer*

*Work Location:                    **Rochester Hills**, MI*

*Duration:                              **6 Months**
*

*Interview:                             May require a face to face interview
for a 2nd*

* *

*Automotive Industry Experience is a huge Plus.*

* *

*POSITION PURPOSE: *

Meet the Service Levels committed to in our various outsourcing
arrangements.

*"ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *

• Perform administration tasks for LUNs on storage appliances and servers.

• Design SAN solutions, must understand functions of storage appliances and
SAN switches.

• Deploy, configure, and maintain SAN switches.

• Deploy, configure, and maintain SAN and NAS storage devices.

• Hands on experience with Brocade Silkworm Family.

• Utilize expertise with variety of operating systems including AIX,
Solaris, HP-UX, and Windows with primary depth of expertise in Solaris and
AIX.

• Configuring internal and external storage devices attached to the systems

• Use a storage appliance console to access and execute commands.

• Diagram and implement LUNs on storage appliances

• System tuning and capacity planning activities geared towards meeting
specified Service Levels

• Data migrations between SANs, LUN Creation, Presentation and Masking.

• Integration of new servers with defined Customer security procedures

• Installation and configuration of third party software products

• Adhere to corporate change and problem management principles

• Support of environments for testing, quality assurance and production

• Languages: Perl, Shell Scripting.**

 Thanks and Regard,

*Nasser** *

Email- nas...@vysinc.com

*Vyshnavi InfoTech Inc; *

Herndon, VA 20170

Phone# (703) 953 2927

Fax# 703 547 0135

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "Remove".  *

* *

To find more about my Company please visit
*www.vyshnaviinfotech.com*<http://www.vyshnaviinfotech.com/>
**