Please find the hotlist of my available consultant.
Mail me your Direct Client requirements to
or you can reach me at *732-981-0450 x 424** *for his rate and Contact
Sr. Business Analyst with ten years of experience in development and
maintenance of software projects and also extensive business analysis
involvement on *Healthcare* industry, *insurance* companies Government
organizations and varied other businesses plus twenty years of IT
experience. Effectively created and enforced new guidelines, while
recognizing the talents of my team. The diversity of my skills, talents and
experience, coupled with my innovative, analytical thinking and approach to
business, allow me to adapt to a variety of environments, situations,
personalities and responsibilities. I take pride in the work that I
produce, the company and people I represent and quickly prove to be a vital
asset to the organization.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into
systems solutions, to deliver quality products on time.
- Expertise in Business Systems Analysis and requirement management.
- Developed design and functional specifications and produced
deliverables related to the projects assigned.
- Have extensive knowledge in Insurance products like HMO, PPO, POS,
Managed Care, Life Insurance various products like annuity, family Plan,
Investment, Childcare Guidelines, HIPAA and Regulations
- Experience with use cases, UML, wireframes, requirements gathering
through direct user interviews and workshops experience with application
development methodologies (Waterfall, agile, scrum) Writing SQL queries
- Experienced in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
including requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, testing
and deployment. Scrum was intended for management of software development
- Expertise in Business Modeling using MS Visio/Enterprise Architect.
- Worked closely with the project manager for Status Reporting and Change
- Facilitating JAD sessions with business users and development team to
drive out detailed business requirements.
- Effective in executing multiple tasks and assignments ahead of
- Reputation for dedicated teamwork, high energy, work ethics and
commitment with capability to handle new technologies and situations.
- Team player, result-oriented, fast learner, excellent communication
skills, extensive client-facing experience with corporate executives and
decision-makers. Ability to multi-task effectively on projects with
competing priorities. Strong analytical and design skills experience and
developing online applications, batch applications and CICS screens.
Process/Model Tools/Database: MS Project, MS Visio, Rational Unified
Process (RUP), SCRUM, Rational Requisite Pro, UML, Use Case Diagrams,
Data modeling, Activity Diagrams, State Diagram, MS Office.
Thanks & Regards,
International Business Solutions
Ph No- 732-981-0450 Ext-424
Web :- www.ibs-consulting.net
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at