Greeting from GCP-Inc ,
Please do let me know if you have got any suitable profile for this
Kindly Revert back your updated profile to sa...@gcp-inc.com
*Raleigh**, NC** *
*(Local or Nears to NC)*
*State GOV EXP is MUST *
The primary responsibility of this position is the administration of the
clients Microsoft SQL Server databases. Duties include all database
administration and database design activities as they apply to MS SQL
*Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:*
· Minimum 7 years of recent professional experience as an *MS SQL
Server Database Administrator*.
· Expert administration skills with *MS SQL Server 2000 and 2005.*
· Expert with database/schema design.
· Professional experience with data modeling tools. Professional
experience with CA ERwin (7.x or higher)
· Expert with *SQL (DML and DDL) and Transact SQL*.
· Ability to assist development staff with writing *T-SQL Stored
Procedures*, Functions, and Packages by using best practices, standards, and
· Ability to create/replace insert/update/delete triggers.
· Expert with altering databases/schemas, including but not limited
to creating/altering tables, constraints, indexes, grants, and sequences.
· Ability to write DDL and DML via command line tools (OSQL etc.) as
well as GUI tools (Query Analyzer, Enterprise Manager, Management Studio,
· Expert with change control.
· Ability to coordinate and implement database/schema changes to
various environments (Development, Test, Training, QA, and Production).
· Professional experience with clustered servers under MS Cluster
· Professional experience with *Big Brother/Hobbit/Xymon.*
· Professional experience loading legacy data from mainframe systems
· Assist various projects with performance tuning T-SQL Stored
Procedures and SQL statements.
· Professional experience using SQL Profiler, Query Analyzer, and
Management Studio to identify performance issues.
· Ability to assist other teams in stress-testing applications,
locating bottlenecks, and recommending solutions.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :sa...@gcp-inc.com
Chat ID : sandy.g...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at