Hello,

Friends please don't send me old profiles if you have replied me earlier.
The hiring manager has rejected the previously submitted consultants except
one. ratio was 1/9. *He needs a real ROCK STAR in .Net technology*.

I need a very very very strong candidate with ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, C#,
MS SQL Server 2005, AJAX, SSIS, SSRS & Web Services technology. Knowledge of
BIZTalk Server is a huge plus. Communication must be 10/10.

This is a sure shot position if your consultant has all the skills.

It requires real time work experience. Interviews are going on. one position
has been filled and teh other is still vacant for the right candidate.

Location: San Francisco, CA

Duration: 6 Month

Minimum: 6 yrs Experience

Rate: $42/hr on C2C (Not negotiable)

I'll call you if I am submitting your consultant.

Please *shoot the profiles on sam...@tekvista.com*

Regards,

Sameer | Recruiter
sam...@tekvista.com,