*Reply to sur...@beyondtekit.com*

Hi,

How are you doing today?

This is for my direct client opening for *ETL developer - San Francisco, CA*.
This is a *2 Months contract* position. The Hourly rate is *DOE*.

* *

*Skills Required:*

-ETL:   the client desires 5 years minimum

-SSIS:   2 years experience

-SQL Server:   At least 5 years programming

Communication skills: please note their communication skills

*Job duties *

The consultant will participate on a small team (3-4 developers/architects)
which will be developing ETL processes to move data between databases
terminating in our Common Data Store (CDS).  The data will traverse through
three layers of database beginning with our Accounting Systems and
terminating on our CDS.  On the way to the CDS, the data will pass through
another section which will have both a “Raw” layer and a “Clean” layer.  The
following artifacts will be given to the programmer:

1.      Entity Relation Diagrams for each Data Layer.

2.      ETL Requirements

3.      SSIS Best Practices to be used in this project.

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.        *

*Full Name:*

*Degree Major:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Total ETL developer exp:*

*Total ETL exp:*

*Total SSIS exp:*

*Total SQL Server exp:*

*Hourly Rate:*

*Day Phone #:*

*Evening Phone #:*

*Cell Phone #:*

*Availability:*

*Current City/State:*

*Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card / Others):*

*Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one
else? Y/N:*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Suresh*

*Technical Recruiter*