Dear Partners,I have the following immediate need:Java DeveloperLocation: Foster City,CA (Local Candidates ONLY)Duration: 7 months
Contractor Position Description
The Candidate will be working on projects and tasks for enhancing and maintaining numerous risk monitoring and risk prediction applications. These applications are built on multiple platforms, UNIX, LINUX and Windows, and utilize a variety of languages and technologies, Java, C, C++, J2EE, .NET, SQL, UDB, SOAP and XML. Candidate must be able to proficiently multi-task. Candidate must also be effective working independently or in a team environment.
This position involves communication with customers. Under the direction of Senior Engineers, candidate will conduct impact analysis of current Risk applications, review business requirements, estimate work effort on new projects, create detail designs, develop code and test changes. The position requires strong analytic, design, coding / testing and documentation skills. Coding must adhere to department standards, be easily maintainable, and have excellent system performance.
Candidate will work closely with other project team members (Engineers, Analysts, Developers, Project Managers, Product Managers, etc.) and may be required to interface with other groups (Development, Network, QA, Operations, Engineering etc) to develop and implement risk systems solutions.
- 6+ years experience with object-oriented design and development of enterprise-class web applications
- 4+ years programming in UNIX environments, Linux highly desirable
- 4+ years Java / J2EE / JSP development; proficiency with JNI and RUP a plus
- 2+ years RDBMS experience; UDB or Oracle on Linux/Unix platform
- such as XML, Spring, Struts, EhCache, Tomcat, and SOAP
- Experience with developing solutions for highly scalable, high volume, and highly available systems
- Broad background and solid understanding of N-tier open architectures including understanding of presentation, business, and persistence services.
- Familiarity with enterprise-class web hosting environments, operations and security infrastructure
- In-depth knowledge of software development life cycle
- Strong analytic skills with an open mind to different opinions from peers and business partners
- Strong ability to estimate development effort and rationalize technical trade-offs
- Strong communication skills, with proven ability to present complex ideas and to document in a clear, concise way
- Ability to write clean, coherent code following established coding guidelines
- BS / MS in Computer Science, or Information Systems or equivalent experienceThanks,SonaliZealTech Inc.Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to zilliontechnologies+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/zilliontechnologies?hl=en