Dear Partners,I have the following immediate need:1 yearSacramento, CARate - bestMust be able to complete the scope of work above and have:
- Minimum of five (5) years experience on business process analysis and design projects.
- Experience identifying and resolving business process issues utilizing process design principles, organization models, and technology enablers.
- Experience developing training plans including training materials.
- Experience reviewing an organization's current training materials (as-is), evaluating the current approach and environment to the training materials, and defining the approach and environment required under the proposed future state (to-be).
- Experience testing the mapping of existing program area content into the new structure or business environment.
- Experience with the execution of training transition/implementation plans.
- Project management skills and experience (initiating, planning, and executing project tasks including status reporting).
- Must communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with a variety of audience types using different mechanisms including informal updates, formal presentations, business case documents, and other analytical and technical documentsThe training analyst will participate in the development of a training plan that consists of the reviewing the organization's current training materials, evaluating the current approach and environment to the training materials, and defining the approach and environment required under the proposed future state. The training analyst will assist in reviewing current training materials, practices, and processes in all Program Areas. A training analysis will be prepared for each program area based upon their individual needs and entered into an enterprise-wide training structure. In addition, the training analyst will assist in responding to questions about the existing program area materials, testing the mapping of existing program area content into the new structure, participating in program area meetings, and analyzing training materials. Included within the gap analysis will be a prioritization of gaps based upon a number of factors (i.e, resources required, processes affected, transition timeframe), which will allow divisions to determine which gaps require immediate attention.
Training Implementation Plan DevelopmentThis phase includes the execution of the training transition plans developed during the Training Implementation Plan Development phase. Once the current as-is training material is mapped, the training analyst will analyze the current training material, the process change guides and the PSR system training. Using this information, the analyst will continue to review each program's plan to ensure that the training needs for each program will be addressed, assist in modifying the training transition plans, gather feedback from program areas, and confirm that each training plan has been satisfactorily completed by all participants.The training analyst will complete other duties as assigned with the scope of the ETM Project.Thanks,SonaliZealTech Inc.Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to zilliontechnologies+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/zilliontechnologies?hl=en