*Send your Resumes to g...@mncl.net*

*We have an immediate need for Oracle Financial Developer.  Please email all
qualified candidates ASAP.  We need authorization email from the candidate
prior to the submittal and the candidates will be screened before we present
them to the client.*

* *

*Client Name: TD Ameritrade*

*Location: Omaha, NE*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Rate: $40/hr No of Position: 1*

* *

*Production Support, small projects, interface integration work*

* *

*Required Skills:*

* Candidate must have outstanding functional and technical knowledge of
Oracle Applications with experience in multiple Oracle modules.*

* *

*• 4+ years experience with Oracle Development Tools (Forms, Reports,
PL/SQL, Workflow, Message Designer, and XML Publisher)*

*• 4+ years knowledge of Oracle Financials version 11i*

*• Knowledge of General Ledger, Payables, expense, Purchasing, iProcurement,
Procure to Pay, Projects, Discoverer*

*• Experience performing production support - troubleshooting, acquiring,
and applying patches*

*• Ability to analyze data needs and gather requirements*

*• Experience integrating non-Oracle source data into Oracle Financials
through the Oracle APIs, interface tables, and direct table insertion*

*• Knowledge of PL/SQL, Oracle RDBMS, UNIX, shell scripting*

*• Experience in all phases of the software development cycle*

*• Excellent verbal and written communications skills*

*• Ability to work in a team environment*

*• Ability to interact effectively with non-technical, functional user
community*

* *

*# of Years Required:*

* 4+ years*

Thanks & Regards ,
Glen
MNCL Inc.
9810 E. 42nd Street, Suite 223, Tulsa, OK 74146
Tel: 918-770-0756 (Direct)
Fax: 480-247-4975, 918-398-4249

g...@mncl.net
http://www.mncl.net