Op 22-05-2008 om 10:11, schreef Raphael Hertzog <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I use Zim to edit a TODO list. That list is stored on a filesystem shared
between Linux and Windows hosts. For convenience, I'd like this list to
always have Windows end-of-lines (CR/LF). However every time that Zim
stores that file, it will rewrite it with Unix end of lines which renders
the file unreadable with notepad on Windows.

It would be nice if Zim could keep the current/previous kind of
end-of-lines.

Valid request but needs a bit of magic to make the file handle object take care
of this on the fly. Opened bug #233955 to keep track of this item.