All,

Working on getting complete version control support in the next version. Got most of the detailes fixed but still need to do general code clean up, add checks, tests etc.

I put up a screenshot of the versions dialog in it's current state at http://pardus.nl/tmp . I'm looking for comments how the improve the layout of this dialog. Especially the 3 buttons need to fit somewhere different also I'm thinking of adding another button to browse a certain version.

Let me know your thoughts on how this should look.

Thanks,